$>

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Goodnight kisses

The lad is making a big deal these days about any pucker schmuckers being planted on his face. He usually makes a show of wiping them off. Already? What chance do parents have when we already have kiss-cooties by preschool?

As he was marching up to bed tonight, he called down to his mom, "Mom. I can't have any kisses, because I'm inflexible."

So, as I'm tucking him in, I ask, "Am I allowed to give you one teensie-tiny kiss? On the cheek?"

"Sure, dad. I won't wipe it off."

Aww...that's (sniff) my boy (sniff sniff).

Technorati tags:

2 Comments:

Blogger Namaste Librarian said...

OMG... He's "inflexible." What a riot. So sad about the early onset of kissing objections, tho. :(

6:54 AM  
Blogger EB said...

In this case, it's pronounced "in-fwex-able," which just makes it all the more adorable.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home