$>

Monday, January 02, 2006

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Mactopia

I've gotten really snarky, lately, haven't I?
What? I've always been really snarky? Sorry.

Tripped on over to Mactopia because Geeky reminded me about the death knell for IE Mac. Which I laud.

Had to laugh. One final demonstration of the Microsoft way. They published an announcement that said this:
In accordance with published support lifecycle policies, Microsoft will end support for Internet Explorer for Mac on December 31st, 2005, and will provide no further security or performance updates. Additionally, as of January 31st, 2006, Internet Explorer for the Mac will no longer be available for download from Mactopia. It is recommended that Macintosh users migrate to more recent web browsing technologies such as Apple's Safari.
Right next to this announcement was an advertisement which said, "Download Internet Explorer 5 for Mac now!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home